Sunday, November 6, 2011

In this picture you will see me in the woods, it's the Allegheny National Forest.  My buddy and I took a camping trip when I got out of the Army.  We had no where to go, so we pawned everything we could bought a tent, some canned food, lighter fluid and went out in the woods to live.  We found this cliff to make our base and put up the tent.  This was at least a 50 foot cliff that we positioned our tent on to help protect us from bears.
In this picture that I did alter, is the same as before but with it cropped in a way that takes most of the meaning away and changed it so much that it just isn't the same.  This is a good example to show you not to believe everything that you may see.  Things are altered to get you to see what they want you to see.  Pictures are worth a 1000 words, well when you alter pictures like this, you very well could take out 800 words with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment